james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] mail-samples product
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 08:19:24 GMT
functional and integration testing mail applications requires mail
messages. at apache, this requiries sample mail of known provenance.
we have a number of samples scattered across products and projects. if
it were assembled together in one place it would represent a
reasonable start for a corpus. a single corpus could be shared for
testing across JAMES and may be of interest more widely.

so, i'd like to propose that we start to gather together a library
consisting of some simple mail loaders suitable for easy mail testing
together with the mail samples used for testing. test dependencies
would be declare on this product by any JAMES products needing
specific samples. further, i would like to propose that we try to add
samples to this product rather than locally.

- robert