james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [jsieve] Any more TODO before 0.2 release?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:44:29 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:27 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> <total snip>
>>
>> So I seem to have provoked much more discussion than I intended here.
>
> don't worry - seems to happen a lot here :-)

sorry, but discussion is good as long as we have objective and produce
something as part of the discussion.

> [...]
>> I've lost track of the ensuing discussion.  Points (1) and (2) are my
>> interpretation of what I thought was consensus reached on the legal-discuss
>> list around dec-2007-jan-2008 leading up to release of the latest maven
>> remote resource bundle for apache.  Getting it documented clearly would have
>> been a good idea at the time but I was tired.
>
> documentation is tough: i would describe this stuff as strongly
> recommended best practice rather than mandatory policy ATM

Make sense. You're on Legal Affairs, you should really say this as a
comment there:
LEGAL-26   	 LICENSE and NOTICE in svn
LEGAL-27   	 LICENSE/NOTICE content vs package content

or comment the JIRA notifications on legal-discuss

:-)

Stefano