james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r667819 - in /james/jsieve/trunk: build.xml maven-build.bnd stage/aQute/ stage/aQute/jars/ stage/aQute/jars/bnd-0.0.249.LICENSE stage/aQute/jars/bnd-0.0.249.jar
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:15:12 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org> wrote:
>> rdonkin@apache.org ha scritto:
>>> Enable OSGi in Ant build
>>>
>>> Modified: james/jsieve/trunk/build.xml
>>>
>>> ==============================================================================
>>> +              definitions="manve-bundle.bnd"/>
>> What is this "definitions" ?
>> is "manve" a typo for "maven" or what?
>>
>> I see a maven-build.bnd in the source tree: should this be a pointer to that
>> file?
>
> think so but it seemed to work ok so maybe i don't understand the bnd
> ant tasks correctly (which is very possible). please feel free to jump
> in and patch.

I don't understand it very much too :-/

Looking at docs it seems definitions should be a folder, so I changed it
to ".": maybe it looks for *.bnd in that folder and it silently fallback
to "." when the given "definitions" folder cannot be found.

But I also tried to remove the maven-build.bnd file from the file system
and the generated jar (and MANIFEST) is identical. I'm a bit lost on this...

Maybe we can remove that bnd file from our source tree?

Stefano