james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [jsieve] Any more TODO before 0.2 release?
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:11:56 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> anything else that needs to be done before 0.2 can be released?
>
> - robert

I think the only "open" issue is "Why don't we include javacc, javamail
and activation jars in the source tree/distribution so to be able to
build it offline without any manual download?" by Norman in the recent
"Two builds" thread. I second him.

The problem with the stage folder is the usual m2/website/pom issue to
create problems to people using maven to build the website (by creating
bad poms in their local repository) but this is already true for
commons-logging and log4j that we have there, so adding
javamail/javacc/activation won't break anything)

My other concern (very minor) is the folder for the bnd tool: I would
prefer "biz.aQute" instead of "aQute" because this is the groupId they
use to publish stuff in m2 repositories. But this can be safely ignored.

Stefano