james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [jsieve] Any more TODO before 0.2 release?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:34:04 GMT
Stefano Bagnara ha scritto:
> So, back on topic: is there anything else to be done before trying a 0.2
> release for jSieve ?

To help the process I ran "mvn package site" for jsieve and here is the
output

Packages:
http://people.apache.org/~bago/jsieve/
Site:
http://people.apache.org/~bago/jsieve/site/index.html

I used maven because Norman said we will act as release manager and he
will use maven: if you are against the use of maven to release jsieve
please speak now, before people waste more time on details and release
process.

I noticed that the "News" item was incomplete, so I already committed
the version with the release news (I didn't regenerate the test site for
this minor issue)

IMO it is ready for a real tag/build/vote process, but maybe you see
something more before Norman will start his work.

Stefano