james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [jsieve] javacc license issue (Was: Any more TODO before 0.2 release?)
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:51:51 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org> wrote:
>> Should we move to javacc-4.1d1 and fix the "offline build" issue or do you
>> still prefer to delay this to the next release?
>
> i think it safer to release then upgrade but may be better in
> community terms to fix the offline build issue
>
> opinions?

in community terms we need the release: I don't care too much if we want
to fix this issue first or after. I'm +1 for anything that will give us
a release soon :-)

I don't care too much of the offline build issue: I think we should care
about releasing more often and then fix "details" like reproducible
builds, offline builds and others.

Stefano