james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r663354 - in /james/server/trunk/spring-deployment/stage: ./ avalon-phoenix/ avalon-phoenix/jars/ avalon-phoenix/poms/ log4j/ log4j/jars/ log4j/poms/ org.springframework/ org.springframework/jars/ org.springframework/poms/
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:49:19 GMT
bago@apache.org ha scritto:
> Author: bago
> Date: Wed Jun  4 12:41:18 2008
> New Revision: 663354

> Log:
> Created a stage folder for the spring-deployment module specific dependencies.
> Includes:
> avalon-phoenix-client-4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar = this is the phoenix-client we are distributing
with james 2.3.1.
> avalon-phoenix-client-4.2-SNAPSHOT.pom = a pom file created by me derived from avalon-phoenix-client-4.0.0.pom
from ASF m2 repository (a minimalistic pom).
> log4j-1.2.14.jar and log4j-1.2.14.pom = files from ASF m2 repository, created by the
ASF (pom has no header but we can assume it is ASF/ALv2 because it is in the ASF repo)
> spring-2.0.jar from central (ALv2 licensed)
> spring-2.0.pom extracted from the source distribution of spring-2.0 found in springframework.org
(the package is distributed as an ALv2 package, so I assume we can take the pom under that
license).

FYI I didn't "publicize" this too much because the "poms issue" is still
open for the whole stage repository for server/trunk, so this will be
"evaluated" again once we'll try to fix the "poms issue" for the whole
server.
I added informations to the svn log so it will be easier to "refresh"
our memory when we'll need it.

Stefano