james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject copyright holder and the maven pom
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:08:03 GMT
In a discussion about LICENSE/NOTICE generation from maven remote
resources plugin the result was a blocking issue in the pom content:
there is no way to specify the copyright owner for a given artifact, it
only allow us to specify the licenses.

I just wanted to share with you this issue, so maybe you can consider
some improvement in the next pom models.

Stefano