james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo Javamail (Was: Geronimo-JAMES integration)
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:05:32 GMT
Rick McGuire ha scritto:
> Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>> Rick McGuire ha scritto:
>>> The binary can be found here:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~rickmcguire/javamail/
>>
>> ---
>> You don't have permission to access
>> /~rickmcguire/javamail/geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar on
>> this server.
>> ---
> Ok, the permission problem should be fixed now.  I also forgot that
> you'll probably want to use the matching Geronimo activation jar as
> well.  I placed that one in the same location.

Another NPE:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.getFlags(MimeMessage.java:1296)
	at
org.apache.james.core.MimeMessageWrapper.<init>(MimeMessageWrapper.java:116)
	at
org.apache.james.core.MimeMessageCopyOnWriteProxy.getWrappedMessageForWriting(MimeMessageCopyOnWriteProxy.java:165)
	at
org.apache.james.core.MimeMessageCopyOnWriteProxy.setHeader(MimeMessageCopyOnWriteProxy.java:671)
	at
org.apache.james.core.MimeMessageTest.testMessageCloningViaCoWSubjectLost(MimeMessageTest.java:398)

Stefano