james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Hontvári József <hontva...@solware.com>
Subject Re: outdated branches and sandboxes
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:39:12 GMT
I would simply delete the unnecessary tags. They wont't disappear, they
will be in the subversion repository forever. If somebody is interested
in them, he has to query the history of the tags directory, thats all. I
would do the same with merged sandboxes. And the commit message of the
deletion (finally) documents what happened with the sandbox.