james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [jsieve] Any more TODO before 0.2 release?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:54:02 GMT
David Jencks ha scritto:
> <total snip>
>
> So I seem to have provoked much more discussion than I intended here.

David, don't take my words as too harsh: this is my way to understand
things and communicate ;-)

I really appreciate your help and I will try to summarize what we
discussed and to push "Legal Affairs" so that they confirm this summary
and put something in the website, so in future a similar thread will
stop with "the policy is writte at this url, if you don't agree at this
url you find an explanation of who and how the policy is defined".