james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ihsiak <ihs...@gmail.com>
Subject Imap status
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 04:50:58 GMT
Hello
  I am part of a team that works on integrating James with webbased
mailing solution. So far, we have sucessfully developed integration for
smtp and pop3, and now we are going to work on IMAP. I know that current
IMAP is not production ready - yet, so we want to work closely with you
and make it better (for you) and usefull (for us). If we get permission,
therewill be probably 2 persons available for about 2-3 months for that
project. But before we get to that I need to know what's current stare
of IMAP code, and what areas requies work. Can anyone describe it to me?

thx

--
regards
Bartosz Tomasik