james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Andoni OConchubhair <and...@ireland.com>
Subject Re: If I do a 'check-out' in SVN...
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 19:48:19 GMT
Thanks.

I figured out that "Export" is the command I've been looking for all
along. So just did a delete of my entire tree and re-exported to the
same workspace!

Think I'm in business now. Have my ANT build going and all.! Now I just
have to find the bug-list and get stuck in :-)

If only it were that simple!
More questions will be forthcoming before I'm fixing any bugs!

Andoni.