james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r669724 - /james/jsieve/trunk/src/assemble/bin.xml
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:57:24 GMT
rdonkin@apache.org ha scritto:
> Author: rdonkin
> Date: Thu Jun 19 15:10:35 2008
> New Revision: 669724

> Log:
> Use generated dependencies, LICENSE, NOTICE for binary

I love when i see svn notifications :-)

I updated the "test" build with your updates:
http://people.apache.org/~bago/jsieve/

I now see an old issue: the bin.zip includes the jsieve jar twice (once
in the root, once in the lib folder). Do we want it to be in the lib or
in the root folder?

I was looking at this requirement from junit license:
- states that source code for the Program is available from such
Contributor, and informs licensees how to obtain it in a reasonable
manner on or through a medium customarily used for software exchange.

Should we add the url for junit sources in our NOTICE.txt or the
"http://junit.org" in the license file is enough?

Stefano