james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [mailets] moving tests for standard mailets from phoenix-deployment
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:31:42 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>> Ok the mailet project is in good status.
>>
>> What is missing is running tests from ant and building the the test-jar.
>>
>> server-trunk instead is not working yet.. I thought I could have
>> finished it today but I have to go now.. I'll complete it tomorrow.
> Ok
>
> Thanks for letting everyone know

Server-trunk is working fine again (both ant and m2 builds). At the end
yesterday I found the needed cycles to complete it and not leave a
broken repository ;-)

I'm not moving some more class from tests.. I moved most of the
transport package to the spoolmanager function, but I have an issue with
LocalDeliveryTest.

LocalDeliveryTest depends on
- MockMailServer
   - MockMailServer depends on MockUsersRepository.
- MockUsersRepository

MockUsersRepository implements user-api interfaces and uses user-library
code.
MockMailServer implements core-library interfaces.

So I cannot move MockMailServer to a library level because it depends on
2 already existing libraries.

By consequence I cannot move the LocalDeliveryTest to the spoolmanager
function where it belongs.

How do we solve this?

>> I set up m2 builds for the various projects on hudson today.
>
> Maybe we could run both (where available). That'd make it easier to
> find out when a build is broken.

Yes, for server-trunk we have both now...

jsieve's ant build require manual downloads, so it would need some more
work to be added as an ant project.

Stefano