james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [site] Staging Instructions Update
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:51:31 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> i've run into a few problems building and staging the main site as per
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/project/trunk/HOWTO.txt
>
> whenever i run mvn -U -Plocal,parent clean install site:stage
> -DstagingDirectory=/opt/development/workspace/james-site (for
> example), maven copies the content into
> people.apache.org/www/james.apache.org. anyone know how to get the
> staging to work without moving the checked out source to that
> location?

I don't see this behaviour. In the stagin directory I only see the
generated website.
No changes are done to the generated sources.

BTW I just updated james-project to try myself and I saw that the site
generation is not working fine anymore... there are skin issues I'm
investigating.

I'll report ASAP.

Stefano