james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] James Mime4j 0.4 release
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:20:36 GMT
Oleg Kalnichevski ha scritto:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as James Mime4j 0.4. The vote is
> open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from James PMC members are
> considered binding. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes
> are cast.
>
> Packages:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/mime4j-0.4/packages/
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/mime4j-0.4/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
>
> SVN tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mime4j/tags/apache-mime4j-0.4/

>  Vote:  James Mime4j 0.4 release
>  [ ] +1 Release the packages as James Mime4j 0.4.
>  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

As for the RC there are many packages created by the build system that
will be deployed on the maven repository if you use the maven deploy option.

This include the binary jar, the javadoc.jar and source.jar, the pom and
the -site.xml file.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe if we want to publish them
I think we have to vote about their release, too.

ATM I tested that downloading the src.zip and building it produces equal
src.zip and binary.zips.

Stefano