james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [postage] refresh
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:19:58 GMT
I committed my change to postage. Now hudson pass both ant and maven builds.

I also update NOTICE and other docs according to tree content.

Please review and feel free to propose improvement.

Now Postage requires java 5 and its acceptor smtpserver is based on
server trunk snapshots (from a week ago).

I tested it against james 2.3.1 and it works like expected.

Bernd, if you still think (after my explanation) that basing postage
smtpserver on server-trunk is bad I will see what I can do to downgrade
it to james 2.3.1.

Stefano