james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject [server.trunk] introducing mail-library
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 23:30:26 GMT
I'd like to create a mail-library module including everything we
currently have in core-library in the o.a.j.util.mail package.

They are various mdn/dsn (mail delivery notification, delivery status
notification) related classes and are currently used by smtpserver
function, by the DSNMailet (mailets-function) and by
spoolmanager-function (sieve.Action).

IIRC we have no references to this classes in configurations and never
exposed too much of this packages, so we could even rename the packaging.

I'm not sure if "mail-library" (and org.apache.james.mail package) is
appropriate or we should go with something more detailed like
"deliverynotification-library" and org.apache.james.dn package.

Opinions?

Stefano