james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [mime4j] what else need to be done (Was: Benchmark of 0.3 vs 0.4)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 10:16:28 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org> wrote:
>> Niklas Therning ha scritto:

>>> I agree with Oleg. IMO these issues can be moved to 0.5.
>>>
>>> /Niklas
>> Just to make it clear that I agree with you two, too. I simply dumped the
>> JIRA status and told that I had nothing against moving every open issue to
>> 0.5.
>
> +1

I moved 3 issues to 0.5. Left MIME4J-51 in 0.4 because I think we may
have consensus really soon on this, but I'd like to repeat that if a
release manager is found and he wants to release today (unlikely) I can
take care of reverting MIME4J-51 and move it to 0.5 so he will be ready
to go.

We all hope that Robert after a first warm-up jSieve release will flood
us with release votes for mime4j and mailet* :-)

Stefano