james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [mime4j] Release notes
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:18:04 GMT
Folks

I took a look at the mime4j packages generated by the assembly plugin
and they all looked quite good to me. It appears release preparations
should not take that much work and time. There is only one major piece
that seems to be missing, though. I could not find release notes /
changelog anywhere. In the HC project we maintain a simple plain-text
file for release notes and the changelog that gets shipped with both
binary and source distributions and is also available from the download page

http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpclient/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Would something similar make sense for mime4j or should the change log
available in JIRA be sufficient?

Oleg