james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [trunk] -=IMAP
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 08:18:40 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> i think i'm just about ready to move the IMAP related code (including
> mailbox etc) out from trunk and into protocols. hopefully, this should
> reduce the time that trunk takes to build and make the remaining
> codebase more accessible. i'll probably do a copy-then-prune followed
> by deletion in trunk. IMAP will be accessible as a set of libraries
> from pheonix-deployment.
>
> any objections?

Can you add somewhere in one of the 2 codebases the list of classes you
cloned to separate them? I'd like to have a good understanding (even in
few months) of what we duplicated around.

I checked out the illustrative sandbox but it does not build because of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-862. The fixes for that
issues have been done in trunk and not in the sandbox.

In the illustrative sandbox I see user-api in both product. I guess this
is not what you intend as the result.. so I'm not sure I understand what
is the purpose of the sandbox.

Stefano