james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Burtin <bbur...@zimbra.com>
Subject Access to script comments in jSieve 0.2?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:19:28 GMT
Not having much luck with server-user. Maybe someone on server-dev has a suggestion?

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Boris Burtin" <bburtin@zimbra.com>
To: server-user@james.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:51:22 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Access to script comments in jSieve 0.2?

I'm in the process of upgrading from jSieve 0.1 to jSieve 0.2. I was able to resolve all the
API differences except one. We use a kind of hacky trick to encode the name of a filter rule
into a script comment. We then use SieveNode.getComment() to read back the rule name. I did
some searches of the 0.2 API's, and it looks like there's no more access to script comments.
Is this the case?

Thanks,

Boris