james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CFP open for ApacheCon Europe 2009
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:49:27 GMT
On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 15:29, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> I already submitted two talks ( not JAMES related ), so feel free to jump in ;-)
>
> i will one year but maybe not this year (maybe something on total
> information management when James runs on jackrabbit and supports XMPP
> and blog feeds)

Wow. :-) Why not do such a talk anyway? It's one of the most important
topics of today.

> just asking, really. IIRC it's been a couple of years since anyone did
> anything.

Danny did regular talks and - with the exception of EU08 - he still does.
http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/speakers/20

> we have some new toys now, and might have more in the new
> year so IMHO it'd be good for someone to step up.

+1

I plan to submit an integration talk Geronimo/JAMES.

  Bernd