james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Wiederkehr" <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MIME4J - remove parent reference from Body?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 10:54:57 GMT
On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Markus Wiederkehr <
markus.wiederkehr@gmail.com> wrote:

> What I have in mind is copying the structure of an e-mail without copying
> the backing TempFiles. So for example two TempFileBinaryBodys could refer to
> the same TempFile while maintaining a reference counter. The TempFile should
> get deleted if both TempFileBinaryBodys are disposed.

I am 90 percent done with implementing this feature. I would really
appreciate it if this feature could make it into 0.5. Do you think this is
still possible?

If yes, could someone please commit my latest patch for MIME4J-72 (with or
without finalizers) so I can base my new patch on that one.

Then I would file a new issue on JIRA and attach the new patch for cloning
messages.

Thank you,
Markus