james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Wiederkehr" <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Mime4j - copy constructor for message
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 11:09:21 GMT
This patch should illustrate how I think copying a message could be done. It
is only a sketch - there is no JavaDoc and no unit tests. But at least we
have something more concrete to talk about. A few lines of code might say
more than a thousand words..

Here are some details: the public classes Message, Multipart, Entity and
BodyPart all have a public copy constructor. The interface Body has a method
getCopy() that is used by the copy constructors.

Please let me know what you think of this.

Markus