james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Release james-project 1.3 pom?
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 18:12:09 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> currently, the mailet projects poms inherit:
>
>   <parent>
>     <groupId>org.apache.james</groupId>
>     <artifactId>james-project</artifactId>
>     <version>1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
>     <relativePath>../james-project/project/pom.xml</relativePath>
>   </parent>
>
> this pom seems to be unreleased. i think this means we need to release
> it before we can cut releases for the mailets etc.
>
> is there any more work needed before james-project 1.3 pom can be released?
>
> -robert

We usually released parent poms as part of the project needing them.
IMHO there's no need to VOTE for a pom alone.

If it is working for the release of mailets then it is ok and it will be
released as 1.3 when we release mailet-api. If we need something more we
can release 1.4 in the next release that will need changes.

Stefano