james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with james-server-3.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 08:25:12 GMT
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Julio D'Angelo <jcdangelo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi again:
>
> Disabling "imapserver" configuration on  assembly.xml, config.xml and
> environment.xml everything works ok (without IMAP)
> Is anyone running james-server-3.0-SNAPSHOT with IMAP ?

i've been running IMAP successfully for the last year but the version
i'm using for my mail is a feature incomplete local fork

james-server-3.0-SNAPSHOT with IMAP is now feature complete excepting
Start TLS but we're still re-integrating the new codebase into trunk.
i'll take a look at this today and expect to have it working by the
end of the weekend.

BTW we factored out IMAP into a separate library
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/imap/trunk/. hopefully
this should make it more accessible to developers and allow it to be
used to build different IMAP servers.

- robert