james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mailet base] Packaging
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:58:42 GMT
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Danny Angus <danny@apache.org> wrote:
> I think ... org.apache.mailet for things in the mailet project.
> org.apache.james.mailet for anything in server.
> If that opinion helps in any way!

(just a recap - not sure how much of this work has been obvious to
anyone who's hasn't read every email twice.)

we've started to try to move as many mailets out of the server as
possible. the aim is to increase the ability to decouple mailets from
james so that they can be more easily reused outside james and between
server version. http://james.apache.org/mailet/ is as far as we've got
so far. the catalog at
http://james.apache.org/mailet/standard/mailet-report.html is
particularly cool.

so the mailet subproject now contains lots of stuff as well as the mailet API

so i'm not sure whether you mean everything which is now in the mailet
subproject or just the mailet API

- robert