james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jsieve] Movin Sieve Mailet to JSieve
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2008 17:32:34 GMT
On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org> wrote:
> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>> my maven-foo is weak and probably need some help setting up the poms
>> correctly but otherwise, converting jsieve into a multi-module project
>> is progressing well
>
> Sorry, I'm really busy lately. I hope I'll find the time soon to catch
> up if the maven builds.

maybe i'll attach the issues to the JIRA. you might be able to tell
where i'm going wrong.

>> i think that it should be possible to move the sieve mailet (and the
>> dependent mdn micro-library) from server into the jsieve project.
>> AFAICT samples contains only a mailet example so i think this can be
>> removed. unless anyone can see anything wrong with this approach, i'll
>> probably just dive in sometime soonish...
>
> Sounds good!

done

ATM the code is packaged in org.apache.james.transport.mailets.sieve
and org.apache.james.util.mail.mdn. perhaps this should be
consolidated into org.apache.jsieve.mailet (or something).

opinions?

- robert