james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Megha Agarval <me...@adnovum.ch>
Subject ClassNotFound: MailboxManagerMailRepository
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:06:33 GMT
Hi,

I am running the spring deployment version of James. The IMAP service
starts on the required port but while accessing the mailbox I get the
following exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.james.mailboxmanager.repository.MailboxManagerMailRepository

In the config file I am using the following in the mailboxmanager block:

<factory
class="org.apache.james.mailboxmanager.torque.TorqueMailboxManagerFactory">

Any ideas how to fix this ?

Regards,
Megha
--
  AdNovum Informatik AG
  Agarval Megha,

  Roentgenstrasse 22, CH-8005 Zurich
  mailto:megha@adnovum.ch
  phone: +41 44 272 6111, fax: +41 44 272 6312
  http://www.adnovum.ch

  AdNovum Offices: Bern, Budapest, San Mateo, Zurich (HQ)