james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Baronowsky <tbaronow...@point2.com>
Subject james spool issue
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 14:49:06 GMT
I sent this email to server-user@james.apache.org<mailto:server-user@james.apache.org>
and received no response. Also,
I understand that this list is only meant for development chat; but if you could answer my
question or refer me to documentation then I'd be greatly appreciated.

How does James spool email?

I have an email that was sent on October 20th that was processed by James as spam. A bounce
back is being generated everyday for this 1 email.
Would james spool from:

/apps/james/var/mail/   and files called .Repository.FileObjectStore / .Repository.FileStreamStore
?

In the startup log I see (I changed the mail id to all 5's):

26/11/08 05:08:13 INFO James.Mailet: ReProcess: Spooling mail Mail5555555555-555 from null

If you need anymore information please let me know.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

--Tyler