james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Wiederkehr" <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mime4j] Remove StringArrayMap?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 13:10:32 GMT
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Markus Wiederkehr
<markus.wiederkehr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does org.apache.james.mime4j.util.StringArrayMap serve any purpose? It
> does not seem to be used anywhere and in my opinion should be removed
> or marked as deprecated..

I have just stumbled upon MIME4J-24. Maybe this class serves a purpose
after all? I don't know, you have to decide.

If the class should be kept I would at least suggest some refactoring.
All the methods that return Enumerations should be refactored to
return Iterators and possibly more like that.

Markus