james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mpt] Website Uploaded [WAS Re: [mpt] working :-)]
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:20:48 GMT
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Demetrios Kyriakis
<demetrios.kyriakis@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> +1
>>
>> http://james.apache.org/mpt/ feedback welcomed
>
> Menu item for it is missing.
> (Server  | Mailets  | jSPF  | Mime4J  | JSieve  | Postage | ??MPT??)

well spotted 8-)

it's sort-of-intentional: i didn't feel like MPT is ready for the
world until more people have had the chance to give it a go

if anyone wants to play around, then there are some very basic smoke
tests in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/build-tools/
which could usefully be developed much further. you can run them by
doing 'ant dist' (once, since it takes a while) followed by 'ant
smoke' (probably in phoenix-deployment). this will unpack a packaged
version of james and run the MPT scripts against them. patches
welcomed ;-)

- robert