james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFound: MailboxManagerMailRepository
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:53:09 GMT
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Megha Agarval <megha@adnovum.ch> wrote:
>> Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

>>> <snip>

>>> i've fixed the bug in the glue code for pheonix but i need to put some
>>> more work into the spring deployment
>>>

>> Thanks.
>
> i'm taking a look at this now

>>> yes - once IMAP is work, more work will need but this configuration is
>>> the easiest way to check that IMAP is working
>>>

>> Accessing mails via IMAP account works now.
>
> cool :-)
>
> what clients are you using?
>
> (the functional tests for IMAP are good but IMAP clients have a
> tendency to be ideosyncratic and testing against more clients is
> needed)
>
>> So now using the sieve mailet I can access mails via IMAP and without the
>> sieve mailet via POP3. Ideally I would like to access mails via both POP3
>> and IMAP accounts  with the same james configuration. Is there a james
>> config that would allow me to do so ?
>
> the 'all' matcher matches all mail and (by default) LocalDelivery and
> SieveMailet both GHOST the mail ensuring that it's consumed and isn't
> processed by later mailets. if you want some mail to be delivered to
> POP3 mailboxes for some users and to IMAP for other users, you need to
> use different matchers. if you want mail to be delivered to both then
> this is a reasonable request but you'll need to wait till i've
> modified the sieve mailet to handle this.

i've added a parameter to SieveMailet - but am out of time to test it
ATM. if you want to deliver to both POP3 and IMAP, and want to try it
out update to the last code and then configure SieveMailet first in
line but add <consume>false</consume>.

- robert