james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Julio D'Angelo" <jcdang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crypto mailets on James Snapshot 3
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:17:02 GMT
Thanks for your answer, I managed to build a release of crypto mailets to
run with james 3.0 using jdk 1.5 (to enable pkcs11 support), now i'm having
this error:
java.io.IOException: parseAlgParameters failed: PBE AlgorithmParameters not
available
at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.PKCS12KeyStore.parseAlgParameters(PKCS12KeyStore.java:525)
at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.PKCS12KeyStore.engineLoad(PKCS12KeyStore.java:1265)
at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1150)
at
org.apache.james.mailet.crypto.SMIMEKeyHolder.<init>(SMIMEKeyHolder.java:131)

I think this is related to bouncycastle jce provider 1.5. Is crypto mailets
code compatible with java 1.5 and BC 1.5 provider ?

Thanks in advance

Julio