james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject [VOTE] Create mime4j-dev mailing list
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:13:00 GMT
Hi,

Development of mime4j has considerably gained speed, with added
committers and successful releases.

Mime4j discussions comprise a large part of the mail on server-dev.

Mime4j is independent of our server product and used outside of JAMES.

While we do not know whether or not mime4j will really become a project
of its own, it seems due time to give it more space to expand on a
seperate mailing list to foster this ongoing process.

So I propose to establish the mailing list

mime4j-dev@james.apache.org

for all mime4j product related discussion.

Please vote

[] +1, create new ML and move mim4j discussions there
[] +/-0, I don't care
[] -1, leave everything as it is and keep mime4j topics on server-dev

The vote runs for roughly a week until Friday, 16th, 12:00 UTC.

Thanks for voting,

   Bernd