james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [mailet] MailetDocs Maven Plugin Release...?
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:22:08 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> the MailetDocs Maven Plugin is used to create cool catelogs of
> mailets. AIUI it's still a work in progress (maybe stefano will jump
> in with more information now) but it's used to generate catelogs for
> crypto and standard.

I think for a first release it is ok. Maybe there is some critical bug,
but you should see them as you try to use it against newer mailets. E.g:
if you started introducing mailets with a non empty constructor they are
not probably supported by that plugin.

> as a dependency, it would be good to have a release of some kind. i'd
> like to suggest releasing a 0.1 but a milestone would be sufficient.
>
> opinions?

Fine by me. 0.1 better than milestone (it is mainly an internal thing..
milestone would "mean" that we have a roadmap for it and planned
improvements.. ).

Stefano