james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Move svn notification, too. [WAS: Re: [VOTE] Create mime4j-dev mailing list]
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:21:29 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Bernd Fondermann
> <bernd.fondermann@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> [X] +/-0, I don't care
>>>
>>> In fact "I do care", but I'm fine with what active people need.
>>>
>>> Will svn notifications for the mime4j tree be moved there, too?
>> Good question. I think we should move that, too. Just like for mailet-api.
>> But I'm open to other opinions here. If anybody wants to separate this
>> from this vote, we can do so.
>
> i don't have strong feelings about this one

IMHO moving discussions to its own list while leaving svn notification
(and JIRA notifications!?!) to server-dev is the worst scenario at all.

Either we have:
1) mime4j-dev@  receving discussions/JIRA/svn for mime4j
server-dev@  receving discussions/JIRA/svn for every other product but
mailets.

or
2) we introduce the already discussed "notifications" list where we
redirect all of the JIRA/svn/continuous integration notifications for
all of the james products.

I think #1 should be the direct result of this vote if/when it passes.

Stefano