james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Create mime4j-dev mailing list
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:56:59 GMT
Tallying a little bit later than I'd intended.

The vote passed with
+1 from Robert, Markus (not binding), Norman, Oleg (not binding), Niklas
and Bernd
+/-0 from Stefano and Vincenzo
-1 none.

I will request the ML and announce it as soon as it is available.
We also need to add it to the website.

Anything else?

   Bernd