james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Wiederkehr" <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releases, Releases, Releases
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 12:11:10 GMT
I can only speak for Mime4j, I don't have enough insight into the
other projects.

For Mime4j I would like to see a release soon, but not right away. I
think there are a few JIRAs left that have already been postponed from
one release to the next. Also I would like to improve DOM support a
bit more.

By the way, Robert, you have reopened MIME4J-90.. Have you read my
last comment on the issue? What do you plan to do about it?

Also, should the multi-module project be targeted for 0.6?

Markus