james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin.Bergljung" <Martin.Berglj...@opsera.com>
Subject Are there nightly builds for http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/imap/trunk?
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:43:12 GMT
Hi,

I am upgrading a product that uses an earlier version of Apache James
IMAP to use the new implementation under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/imap/trunk

However, when using the libs from the
james-server-spring-deployment-3.0-SNAPSHOT builds I noticed that the

apache-james-imap-****-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar libs did not correspond to the
source code under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/imap/trunk

(I assumed these libs were built from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/imap/trunk nightly)

For example, the Mailbox class is in the
org.apache.james.mailboxmanager.mailbox package when using the
apache-james-imap-mailbox-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar  lib but the source code
under http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/imap/trunk  has it
in the org.apache.james.imap.mailbox package.

Is there any nightly builds for the IMAP protocol layer or should I
build from the source code. I tried to build from the source but got
some errors, probably because I did not configure the use of the
property files correctly or something. Any readme file available for how
to build the IMAP layer, should I use ant or maven? Sorry for the
trivial questions.

Martin Bergljung