james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [imap] svn external for "site" ?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 20:08:00 GMT
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org> wrote:
> Why do we need a "site" external to the generated site inside the imap
> module?

we don't really (i just added it for convenience)

> It takes forever to run full checkouts on hudson (and also locally, as I
> cannot easily tell my eclipse to skip some external, and I need some
> external on other projects).

please feel free to remove it

BTW i now agree with you that imap would be better at top level but i
find the protocols/current structure useful. i've been wondering about
moving imap top level but retaining a protocols virtual structure so
that the current of everything can be checked out together.

opinions?

- robert