james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [jsieve] Apache JSieve 0.3 Release Candidate Available
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:21:26 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org> wrote:
>> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>>> after battling with maven, a release candidate (0.3RC4) is available
>>> for JSieve from http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/apache-jsieve/
>> Great! You'll be a maven guru soon :-)
>>
>> I've not checked the packages yet, but do you plan to release only the
>> maven artifacts that are in the stage now? I see there is no source
>> package neither a binary package including the whole thing: is this a
>> bug, a feature or a missing feature? ;-)
>
> i'm using a separate assembly module so they're in
> http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/apache-jsieve/apache-james-jsieve/0.3RC4/

Cool! So it seems perfect!

Trivial: I see we have org\apache\jsieve\*map.properties both in util
and in the main module: is this correct?

I didn't checked signatures and didn't tested the code, but I looked at
the packages, their content, licenses/notices/readmes, and it look great!

+1 to release

Stefano