james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jspf] Hudson build
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:36:10 GMT
Hi,

Jukka Zitting ha scritto:
> I just killed the last jspf-trunk build in Hudson as it was already
> taking more than 14 hours to complete.

The build still hangs every now and then.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org> wrote:
> It was setup to run once an hour to find a rare race condition that only
> happen on that CI environment.
>
> So when I found it stuck I can take a thread dump. Unfortunately I've
> been busy lately and I had no time to check hudson every day.

The build job was still polling svn once every ten minutes and
triggering a new build in any case once an hour.

I changed the settings so that the job polls svn hourly and only runs
the build if changes have been committed.

Feel free to change revert these changes if you're still actively
monitoring the build.

BR,

Jukka Zitting