james-server-dev mailing list archives

From BJ <bj_onl...@free-man.com>
Subject Re: Project status and perception
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 15:38:43 GMT
Though I agree about the feeling of livelness, I also know that all
apache projects are community based.
so the way to get things cleaned up is roll up your sleeves and jump in
offer to do the clean up and make it fresh.

My point of view is James is a very powerful application. I have
integrated it into other Apache projects.
Though I have been on a sort of leave from contributing, I am just
getting back into the grove.

Hope you see you and others join in.

A. Rothman sent the following on 5/10/2009 5:58 AM: