james-server-dev mailing list archives

From eagle007 <tpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API for managing (create, disable, delete) User accounts in James?
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 13:12:13 GMT

Hi:

Would you know the jars in which the classes listed below are packaged in?
org.apache.james.remotemanager.*
org.apache.james.services.UsersRepository
org.apache.james.core.LocalUsersRepository
org.apache.james.userrepository.*

RemoteManager source is included with the James source. But is the
RemoteManager packaged for distribution along with James server or
separately from James Server? If separate, where is the download?

Can the RemoteManager run in a seperate VM than James Server?

Is there a list of dependency jars for running the RemoteManager?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!