james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: Spring Deployment
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 18:07:18 GMT
basem zohdy wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I'm asking about the Spring deployment for james what is its status, and
> how can we help in it.

Should be working. If you want to help, please check it out.

Please note that the nightly is (probably still) broken because of
issues with the build server. Please see here [1] for a fairly recent
one which work. It has been build from trunk. If you need a newer one,
please ping the list and I'll get to it within 3 days or so.

If you encounter any problems, please post to the list, too.

Thanks for your interested in Spring-flavored James.

  Bernd

[1] http://people.apache.org/~berndf/projects/james/