james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin.Bergljung" <Martin.Berglj...@opsera.com>
Subject MailboxManager API addition
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 07:07:21 GMT
Hi,

Would it be possible to add an extra method to the MailboxManager API
for logouts?

I am currently firing a login event when someone has been successfully
authenticated (in the isAuthentic() method)

and would like to fire a logout event when someone is logged out via
LogoutProcessor.

public void postLogout(MailboxSession session);

Maybe we could actually also have a postLogin so I do not have to mix
event firing with authentication.

BTW. Is there a special reason why the authentication method is called
isAuthentic()? I think authenticate() would be more logical as

isAuthentic() gives me the idea that a user could already have been
authenticated...maybe that is the idea

/Martin Bergljung