james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Gunter Marstead <gunter.marst...@yahoo.com>
Subject can send, but cannot receive email with james
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:09:52 GMT
i all,

So I can send email fine via Windows Server 2008 .. But when I send email, or reply to the
email that I sent via james, there is no delivery of the email to the inboxes ...Facts -
*  I have ports 25, 119, 110 open bidirectionally also.
* The domain name its being sent to resolves to the correct IP address in MX toolbox.
*  There is a PIX firewall in front of the Server 2008 firewall.
* The James config file has the internal IP address of the machine, the actual external facing
IP address set, and the hostname xyz.com also listed all as <servername>xyz.com</servername>
<servername>IP address</servername>

Thank you for any help on why I may not be receiving emails !